OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
To participate in Sweepstakes, you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED. SPONSOR NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE INTERNET OR E-MAIL ACCESS.
1. SPONSOR: Turner Entertainment Networks Inc., 1050 Techwood Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30318.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc., 159 W. 25th Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10001.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The "Catch the Memphis Beat" Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age and have internet access as of May 31, 2011. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six months, performed services for Sponsor, Administrator, Travelocity, any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes or supplying the prizes, persons involved in the creation, development or production (including cast and crew) of Memphis Beat television show and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to participate or win any prize. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal residency upon request prior to prize award. Void where prohibited by law.
4. SWEEPSTAKES SCHEDULE: Sweepstakes begins on or about 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on 6/1/11 and ends 12:00:00 p.m. ET on 8/1/11 ("Sweepstakes Period"). Administrator's computer is the official clock for the Sweepstakes.
5. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY: Navigate the internet to www.tnt.tv/memphisbeat/sweeps (the "Website") and complete the online entry form. To submit your entry, click the "Submit Entry" button on the Sweepstakes page. Proof of entering information at the Website is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor or Administrator of such entry. Receipt of entry may be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute a representation by Sponsor or Administrator as to eligibility of entry.
Limit one (1) Entry per person/email address per day during the Sweepstakes Period (for purposes of this Sweepstakes, a day is defined as beginning on 12:00:00 am ET and ending at 11:59:59 pm ET). Participation in excess of this limitation or mass entry attempts will result in disqualification of such person. Entries must be manually key-stroked; use of automated devices or programs is prohibited.
6. SWEEPSTAKES RANDOM DRAWING: Potential winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted on/about 8/2/11 by LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc., an independent judging organization/Administrator, whose decisions (along with those of Sponsor) are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Those persons initially selected as potential winners will be notified by e-mail and/or phone on or about 8/2/11. Failure to respond to the initial verification e-mail within 3 business days after notification or return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after 2 attempts will result in disqualification. Potential winners will be required to sign and return within 3 business days of notification an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, a tax acknowledgement form (if applicable) and a Publicity Release where allowed by law. If the Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, tax acknowledgement form and Publicity Release are not returned to Sponsor within the specified time period, a potential winner may be disqualified. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, potential winner's prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and will be awarded to an alternate winner selected from all remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
8. PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES ("ARV") and ODDS: GRAND PRIZE (5 winners): Each Grand Prize winner ("Grand Prize Winner" or "Winner") will receive a four (4)-day/three (3)-night trip for him/her and one (1) guest to Memphis, Tennessee. Trip consists of roundtrip economy class air transportation from a major commercial airport near winner's residence to the Memphis, TN area airport for two (2), three (3) nights' standard hotel accommodations (one (1) room double occupancy) in a hotel of Sponsor's choice in the Memphis, TN area, ground transportation to/from Memphis airport/hotel and a $250 Gift Card. Each winner will also receive one (1) certificate from the Elvis Presley Estate to be redeemed for two (2) Platinum Level Tours to Graceland Mansion and Seventy-Five Dollars ($75.00) towards dinner for two (2) at Charles Vergo's Rendezvous Charcoal Ribs in Memphis, Tennessee.
ARV of each Grand Prize: $2,200.00. Total ARV of all Prizes: $11,000.00.
Actual final value of trip may be higher or lower based on point of departure and ticket and hotel availability and cost at time of purchase. Grand Prize Winners are solely responsible for all other expenses not specified herein, including but not limited to additional meals, beverages, tips, souvenirs, taxes and hotel incidentals. Grand Prize Winners and guests must travel together on the same specified itinerary, including same departure date, destination and return date or Grand Prize may be forfeited in its entirety. Grand Prize trip must be completed by August 31, 2012. Accommodation restrictions and blackout dates may apply. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change, availability and Sponsor's approval. Winners must provide at least 45 days' advanced notice prior to intended date of departure. Sponsor and Administrator are not liable for any expenses or missed Prize elements resulting from flight cancellation/delay. Grand Prize winners and guests are solely responsible for any travel documentation and related requirements and for determining applicable procedures and restrictions. The Grand Prize winners may be required to present a valid photo ID and/or credit card at the airport and at the hotel at the time of check-in. Winner and guest must provide own transportation to and from departure airport. If guest of winner is a minor, the winner must be such guest's parent or legal guardian. Guest of winner (or such minor's parent or legal guardian) must sign and return a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (where legal) prior to issuance of travel documents. If Grand Prize winner's residence is within approximately 150 miles of Memphis (as determined by Sponsor and Administrator, in their sole discretion), Grand Prize winner will receive ground transportation instead of air travel portion of prize and will not receive any substitute prize or compensation in conjunction therewith. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
9. ADDITIONAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit (1) prize per person/family/household. No substitution or transfer of prize except with Sponsor's permission or where required by law. Sponsor in its sole discretion may award a substitute prize or prize component of equal or greater value if advertised prize/prize component is unavailable at time of awarding for any reason. Gift card/certificate portion of prize is subject to terms/conditions indicated thereon which may include expiration date (where lawful). Admission to the Elvis Presley Estate is subject to the rules and regulations of Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc. Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winners. Grand Prize winners will each receive a 1099 tax form reflecting actual value of prize won.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and its agencies (including Administrator) are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to human, typographical, printing or electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Sweepstakes (in whole or in part) is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor's control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (in whole or in part) and/or disqualify any individual who tampers with (or attempts to tamper with) the entry process/operation of the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof). In such event, Sponsor shall conduct the Sweepstakes (including but not limited to the Sweepstakes Random Drawing) and make the prizes available from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with the spirit of these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of cancellation/termination/ modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the website. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer (or data/information stored thereon) related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes.
Participants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE OR AN INDIVIDUAL OTHERWISE ATTEMPTS TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
11. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating, participants agree to be bound by and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc., each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated and successor companies, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage (including, without limitation any death or disability to Grand Prize Winner or Grand Prize Winner's guest) arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, possession, receipt or use/misuse of any prize. By participating, participants also authorize the Released Parties (Sponsor and its designees) to use their name, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information, biographical data and city and state of residence in programming, advertising, trade and/or promotional material or on a winner's list (if applicable) without compensation or notice, to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor's sole discretion, without obligation or compensation.SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF ANY PRIZE (OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia or an appropriate Georgia State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
13. WINNERS' LISTS: For the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Catch the Memphis Beat Sweepstakes Winners, c/o LeadDog Marketing Group, 159 W. 25th Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10001, for receipt no later than 9/9/11.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The use of certain companies' products and services as a prize does not imply participation in, approval of, or endorsement of this Sweepstakes by such companies.